- WHAT WE STAND FOR -
1. We Believe that the King James Bible is God's Word for English Speaking People.
2. We Believe that Salvation is Obtained Through Repenting of Sin, and Trusting in the Finished Work of Christ on the Cross.
3. We Believe that the Church Was by Founded by Christ During His Earthly Ministry, and It is Both Local and Visible, as Opposed to Universal and Invisible.
4. We Believe that the Lord's Supper is for Church Members Only (Closed Communion), and It's Elements are Unleavened Bread and Grape Juice.
5. We Believe that Scriptural Baptism (Immersion) is Only Administered to Those Who Are Saved, and is Done Under the Authority of the Lord's Churches. True Baptist Churches Only Receive Baptism from Churches of Like-Faith and Practice.
6. We Believe in the Pre-Millennial, Pre-Tribulational Return of Christ to Rapture All of Those Who Have Been Saved.
For for more information, please take a look at our Doctrinal Statement.
Obviously, we cannot guarantee that every church on this site is indeed of like-faith and practice. We're constantly reviewing the churches that are on this list, and we have other like-faith missionaries that keep us informed about the churches they visit while on deputation. With their help, we're able to keep this site relevant, and up to date.
Our intention is two fold: 1) to help connect sound missionaries with sound Baptist churches, and, 2) to help people find like-faith Baptist churches when they are far from home. We hope this is a blessing to you!
May the Lord bless you all,
The Clough Family - Missionaries to Scotland